Some client references for our debt collection software
Covline has been publishing an accounts receivable management software package for about fifteen years. The company has drawn on its expertise and experience to develop the ELOFICASH debt collection software package which has won over major international groups such as:
- Générale de Santé, France’s leading private hospital group,
- Boiron,a pharmaceutical company specialised in homeopathy,
- newspaper groups such as La Provence or Nice Matin,
- transport and logistics companies such as M&M or LAHAYE,
- a Swiss company specialised in building waterproofing: Sika,
- one of the leaders in the computer field, Toshiba,
- PROMAN, a temporary work agency,
- Vindémia, a subsidiary of the Casino supermarket group on Reunion Island,
- subsidiaries of the Auchan group,
- Sony Music in Italy…
Our references cover a diverse range of companies in very different fields, proof of the universality of the product’s application. It is clear that optimising the WCR, reducing payment times and efficiently managing accounts receivable are central concerns for any company.
See some of our other references.
Our clients talk about using the ELOFICASH debt collection software and how it has benefitted their organisation.
For some, ELOFICASH has enabled them to automate recovery-related processes to a large extent, whilst managing a very large customer base.
For others, controlling customer risk was the decisive factor in choosing ELOFICASH. The flexibility and upscalability of the software is a plus in all cases.
Discover all the good reasons for choosing ELOFICASH as your debt collection software. It will enable you to develop a “cash community” in your company.